Goo - Part 1 Goo - Part 1

sluuurrrrrpp.....

VERY cool. I felt that by about halfway through i knew Goo like an old friend - it was weird and stupid but that's just how it is. The sounds were wicked! That slurping sound was great!! I really loved this flash. The only bad thing i have to say is WHEN WILL THE SECOND BE OUT??!!
Cheers!
*/angled_arrow\*

Groovy! Groovy!

Such..... violence!

This great man, i love it. PLEASE make another!!! Just make it a little longer. :D Straight to favourites!

pokemooon in a nutshell pokemooon in a nutshell

meh *shrugs shoulders*

its alrite. i dont really no y people say they wet their pants watching it........... kinda lame. o, and yes i do like bananas and i agree that stained-yellow pants are better than white ones! ;)

rudiger2 responds:

my uncle once said exactly the same sentance when he went line dancing with a hole puncher

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

"Winner don't use drugs"

Wow. One of the best game I have played!!!! I love violence, and the rag doll is just sooooo cool! Straight to favourites! My high score was 200!! Only bad thing was that there weren't any screams or anything - apart from that, great game!

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Great

Really good game. I couldn't get enough of it. Am downloading now!!

When making your character, give him nerd glasses, baseball cap, and one of the beards (i think it's the jesus one but im not sure) an... voila! Look at the character youve got!

*/angled_arrow\*

Pokéball Blitz Pokéball Blitz

Good fun, but could be better

This game is pretty good, but it could have a bit of variety. Very addictive though and heaps of fun. But when the blocks got about three bricks from the top, the game slowed down too much to be able to play properly!!!! Apart from that, a pretty good game.